my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » hay guyz whats going on

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hay guyz whats going on
Redlemons
Visor
Member # 3158

posted 12-19-2004 11:32 AM     Profile for Redlemons   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the fuck is with my user name, it won't accept my normal name and password anymore so I had to register this new one.

HAY GUYS WHATS GOING ON?!

Some news for you chaps that remember me and some stuff for those who don't:

I just graduated from university, so I'm a university graduate. I now know everything about history and everything about linguistics.

I have a new car, a white Mitsubishi Lancer sedan and it fucking rocks.

I also have a headcrab named Lamarr:

\

I don't know if that'll work. He's a great little headcrab, he fits on your head and everything.

I haven't been here for ages since I've been busy but I've got a degree now so I have some time.

My brother's in Cambodia at the moment working for an orphanage there and drinking snake blood and shit like that.

And in early February next year I'm moving to Scotland. No place to live and no job, I'm just getting some clothes and getting on a plane to Scotland and seeing how shit goes.

I think that's it.

How's everyone?

Cacophonous
Sarge
Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted 12-19-2004 11:46 AM     Profile for Cacophonous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey there Red,

I'm doing fine and I'm crab free.

--------------------

Posts: 5571 | From: Yes | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 12-19-2004 02:41 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi,

Yeah that's maybe total insanity. Um, ok protect, be ok, no needing to know nothing, but yeah, the whole idea was nice.

It's a nicer idea than most all of the other ones that weren't likeminded. Please. I'm gonna be ok with this.

I think it's okay to be interested in the same drive away from banality and poverty, it's okay to relate to a person from the burbs who hated the boringness and stupidity of everything not going on, and to see that get into such a band, and make everyone a little more intelligent about being something nice to look at, listen to and think about - without being 'snotty' about it, just in my mind maybe.

I'm really kind of afraid to listen to music. Sometimes great expressions of freedom aren't anything but a trap for me. Selfishness is worthwhile, but not possible for me in any ways like those.

I'm writing a book about it all. Even now I wish I could simply write very compelling fantasy without dealing with the autobio stuff (almost like doing a jonathan 'peel'). That's what the deal is it's crust - really expensive crust, like that crap you have to see when you hear the Gone With the Wind music, low rolling landscapes of black brooches glinting in the red light, grinding together like revolving faceted dunes or something - crusty, low, nothing I have to reduce the attraction.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
AcidWarp
Sarge
Member # 997

Member Rated:

posted 12-19-2004 03:49 PM     Profile for AcidWarp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Lemons!!

--------------------

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”

“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”

--Dr. Stephen Hawking.

Posts: 4363 | From: Waterloo, Ontario | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com