next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Hi

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi
aitRus
Sarge
Member # 56

Rate Member

posted 12-11-2004 04:26 AM     Profile for aitRus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey guys, been awhile...

I'm in second year university with exams in a few days, and next year I hope to be going through for my HBA.

What have you guys been up to?

Posts: 314 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan Harris
Sarge
Member # 3143

posted 12-11-2004 12:11 PM     Profile for Jonathan Harris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi!

The poster is very nice. I was thinking whenever ebay unsuspends me it might be a neat thing to own the '82 Kiss in the Dreamhouse poster also (oh and these things, some shirts and the recording). Because I liked learning that vibe - but wacky backtracky I know sorry, this new stuff is nice and I'm not allowed to get it until later. A little bit later on.

Miami should be easy. For instance, there's a photo studio in South Beach looking for a host and paying $20 hour. That's nice. Won't know anything until I'm there, but considering the $69 Key West tour and seeing Hemingway's house (ming thing bring - remember all that stuff?).

I know one thing - I'll so hate myself there. The mirror won't be anything nice at all. Every day I'll beg myself for follicle relocation and liposuction and perfect tones until I blow my brains out writing Vague Value.

By the way, Charleston is stunning. I'm somehow a bit dead, or insane, but I feel Miamish already and still here and don't even know how that feels. I don't want to give them in Texas my new address. I don't want them to send my things, everything new would be ok.

I'd rather get in shape and have a nice furnished place and really have a desk and write, and work for that rate of pay, and really focus and get that done. Perhaps the charge, though my plea is NOT GUILTY, perhaps it will be fuel for me- forcing me into GREATNESS of mind and importance of vision and vastness of productivity and HUGE success.

Owww. Well only three more days here. My brain feels funny and by the way -

They said someone dressed up as ME for Halloween and went around Charleston in an Olde Towne Carriage shirt and silver wig and TOLD people that he was being ME. But no one will tell me straight up why or who but some of the other carriage companies told me this and also, when coaxed, co-workers.

I'm famous.

Posts: 187 | From: Denver | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 12-14-2004 12:45 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey aitRUS - i see you're in london. Ever goto the smackdown LANs there? I went the first three years. not sure if they're planning another one...

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com