Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Calling GFK or Bini: mail server is down

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling GFK or Bini: mail server is down
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 12-31-2015 06:35 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey fellas, Acid tweeted me yesterday that he attempted to reset his email address on record here, but that the server failed to send it. So he's locked out. I think he also tried to email some of the @q3arena.com contacts, but that bounced too.

Any chance someone can help him out? He's @kakwvu on the Twitters.

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 01-04-2016 01:24 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No problem RB, I'll hit him up on Twitter.

Shit, I can't DM him. Tell him to follow @cdegaeta and I'll DM him the password.

[ 01-04-2016: Message edited by: GFKiller ]

Posts: 1762 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Acid
Sarge
Member # 758

Member Rated:

posted 01-05-2016 03:32 PM     Profile for Acid   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Works! Thanks for the help.
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 01-05-2016 05:13 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anytime!
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 02-10-2016 02:21 PM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not sure what I am doing incorrectly here...

I tried to set up my Oicu812@q3arena.com account on the iPhone, and it keeps giving me errors.

What are the correct IMAP / POP settings, anyone know?

Thanks in advance!
O

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-16-2016 03:25 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't think you're doing anything incorrect, just don't think that q3arena.com mail server exists anymore.

What are you trying to do? Get in to an old account?

Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 02-21-2016 12:00 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was going to use this as a private account, only giving to my friends, and having certain other emails auto-forwarded to it.

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-23-2016 04:04 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, don't think its live anymore but I'll ask Bini.
J0SH
Sarge
Member # 103

Rate Member

posted 06-08-2016 12:12 PM     Profile for J0SH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder who the heck pays the bills on this site?

--------------------

I am.

Posts: 1591 | From: buffalo new york | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-07-2016 01:21 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bini does. I would imagine it doesn't cost that much. Between domain and hosting fees I would be surprised if it exceeds $100 per year.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com