Click Here

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Lounge   » Hello World ( )

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello World ( )
Blitz
The Man
Member # 1004

Rate Member

posted 02-08-2013 12:28 PM     Profile for Blitz   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Once again it is time to move our ultra busy BB to a new server! It seems the UBB code does not like the new cookie module that apache uses. In my infinite wisdom I decided to change one line of source code, let's hope shit works If you see anything weird GFK let me me know. In any case hello everyone, it has been ages

[ 02-08-2013: Message edited by: Blitz ]

Posts: 7 | From: Brooklyn U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
RoGuEBiTcH
Sarge
Member # 66

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2013 01:28 PM     Profile for RoGuEBiTcH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blitz! Can you please get in touch with me? jay [at] jaydolan dot com. Cheers!

--------------------

http://quake2world.net

Posts: 3123 | From: Naples, FL | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2013 05:58 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will do Blitz, and glad to hear from you.

Thanks for keeping this site live all these years buddy.

Oh Blitz, one more thing. Would you happen to still have the URL to the Control Panel for this BB? I lost it a long time ago and all attempts at guessing it have failed. I think if you search the FTP folder for cp.html, that should do.

[ 02-08-2013: Message edited by: GFKiller ]

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2013 06:06 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, and only problem I'm noticing is I think the server's time is off (or the BB's, but I can't check because I can't get in to the CP).
Blitz
The Man
Member # 1004

Rate Member

posted 02-08-2013 02:17 PM     Profile for Blitz   Author's Homepage     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GFKiller:
Oh, and only problem I'm noticing is I think the server's time is off (or the BB's, but I can't check because I can't get in to the CP).

I found the URL, email me at bini AT (you know). The server is setup as UTC so yeah, it is off. I adjusted it -5 so that may have done it. In any case I'm sure you have other things you want to mess with.

Posts: 7 | From: Brooklyn U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 02-08-2013 05:14 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time looks correct. I sent you from my GMail account.

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com