next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  :[ Q3Arena.com Message Board ]:   » The Outpost   » Quake Champions

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quake Champions
Serengeti
Sarge
Member # 51

Rate Member

posted 05-04-2017 03:24 PM     Profile for Serengeti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Whoa, haven't been here for a long time!

So I got an invite to the Quake Champions beta this week and have been playing a few hours. It really scratches that Q3A itch! Ton of fun and as frantic as you'd expect from something bearing the Quake name. I'll surely be picking it up at release, even though my reflexes have not aged well at all.

If anyone else is in the beta, friend me up!

Posts: 1045 | From: your grocer's freezer | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 05-23-2017 02:14 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good to see you Serengeti!

Not in the Beta, not sure I would even have time. Besides, all my gaming is on console now. Don't have the time or money to run a big gaming rig anymore.

Posts: 1761 | From: Staten Island, NY | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
Oicu812
Sarge
Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted 06-29-2017 09:02 AM     Profile for Oicu812   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am installing it as we speak. I will let y'all know how it goes...

Here's the link for anyone interested, you automatically get a "closed beta" key!

https://bethesda.net/en/article/3QrjwAXIeAYgQeMAcgccS6/quake-world-championships-announced?utm_campaign=Quake%20Champions%20-%20World%20Championship%20Announce&utm_content=Quake%20 Champions%20-%20World%20Championship%20Announce%20CID_9a19a8c50a48c00c2658823fceb65de9&utm_medium=email&utm_source=BethesdaEmailMarketing&utm_term=Click%20here%20for%20more%20infor mation%20on%20the%20tournament%20and%20live%20stream%20schedule

--------------------

==============
vidi vici veni

Drako
Sarge
Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted 07-13-2017 11:02 PM     Profile for Drako   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very "meh" to me. Of course, I always preferred Q2 to Q3 anyway, so the Q3 play style wasn't much of a draw.

Truth told, my most played video game nowadays is Clash of Clans, so wtf do I know

--------------------

Posts: 928 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 07-24-2017 03:08 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drako:
Very "meh" to me. Of course, I always preferred Q2 to Q3 anyway, so the Q3 play style wasn't much of a draw.

Truth told, my most played video game nowadays is Clash of Clans, so wtf do I know

Boom Beach for me. Good to see you Drako!

grumpy
Sarge
Member # 1912

Member Rated:

posted 08-08-2017 03:07 PM     Profile for grumpy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll wait for the official release before playing. Besides, I'm still saving up for a video card that can run it smoothly. I still play quake live from time to time.

And like someone mentioned earlier, my reflexes aren't what they used to be. Either are my crap talking skills! These new kids can be so brutal...lol

--------------------

Posts: 1561 | From: girls! computers, drinking, partying | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
GFKiller
The Man
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted 08-10-2017 02:42 PM     Profile for GFKiller   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy:
I'll wait for the official release before playing. Besides, I'm still saving up for a video card that can run it smoothly. I still play quake live from time to time.

And like someone mentioned earlier, my reflexes aren't what they used to be. Either are my crap talking skills! These new kids can be so brutal...lol

Probably why I stick to single player for whatever game I have time to get my hands on. Since its far and few between, I'm not looking to frustrate myself playing against people who play 24/7. I'll end up smashing my TV!

And welcome back grumpy!

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Q3Arena.Com